Qualifications: Taiwan Attorney at Law
- Planning and execution of negotiations, mediation, appeals, arbitration or litigation to resolve disputes related to intellectual property.
- The overall strategic planning and implementation of business negotiation matters.
- Consultation, provision of legal opinions and settlement of disputes on relevant laws and regulations of company operation and management, such as Company Law (including Securities Exchange Law), Labor Standard Law, Trade Secrets Law, etc.
- Strategic planning, implementation, consultation and provision of legal opinions in general civil, criminal proceedings.
- Planning and formulation of related systems within enterprises, employee personal data protection act, intellectual property rights and other legal education courses.
Joint Lawyer of Lien & Lin Law Firm
Member of Taipei, Taoyuan, Taichung and Keelung Lawyers Association
Lawyer License Taiwan, R.O.C.
National Taiwan University College of Law (LL.B )
National Kaohsiung University School of Law (LL. M )